Monday 28 April 2008

-_- 30hr+ on going NO SLEEP

wtf =_- one assignment... do in 2 days ( which is a 2month+ assignment) was totally not what i wish for...!!! still ok i guess coz on sunday i woke up at 12... went out to my fren hse to DO my assignment +_+ at least it was better than me staying at home doing it myself =/ and then i went on hanging around there and came home to shower for like less than 30mins and i went bak to my fren place to "TRY" to finish up at least something to hand in today... well... i dint finish it, just hand in what i have for now... i was trying to play with the login module whole nite... wow... i'm stupid.. haha XD sometime i really wonder y i choose to study this?!?! GOSH!...
+_+ u dun wanna be at my spot right now... i dun feel sleepy at all... but a lil messed up.. got a super headache...(totally worst that waking up drunk.. -_-'') and i got another assignment to hand in tomoro before 7pm. worst than a continues murderer nightmare... and.... "ZzZzZzZZZz" *knocked out*

oh >_=... i hvnt eatten anything since last nite till now... i dun feel hungry yet..

OH MY GWSH... i'm turing into a zombie... ZOMBIE COOKIE... awww... cute? =3

No comments: