Monday 4 August 2008

yet another random post from me

Its been bad lately, just the beginning of this semester, i have already miss few classes and few classes in every week. Is not that i love to miss class, right i admit i'm freaking lazy.
I feel bored. I'm trying my best not to miss any since last week but i just cant help myself from begin overslept. Maybe I'm thinking too much lately. NO!... I'm daydreaming too much. I have tried to 'think' of my topic for my final year project; what if my topic is being rejected; what else should i think about; well i still haven't meet my supervisor thou. Sigh, i ended up login to my fav slacking 'game' that i have been hugging onto it since years back. Years after high school to now, i think back what have i accomplished. Nothing i guess. Money that i spend on unnecessary virtual pixels world, was that really worth it? estimated it reaches 2 thousand already maybe more than this amount. well, maybe for a total of 2/3 years time with this bunch of amount for entertainment might so called worth. I did really enjoy the moment i had and the friends i meet. Yeah, i meet them in real world for few times already; i have even meet those tat are from Singapore. I don't know if this is bad or what, recently i'm just very moody, and felt that what myself is doing; what am i aiming for; and what the heck am i rushing for. But it changed alot from what i used to missed, which is kinda aimless for now. I wasn't lost, just that i felt i should do more than what i am doing for these 2 years of nothingness.
Today(Sunday) i did nothing again as every week =x boring life . I woke up very late in the afternoon. You can guess what i did. *Turn on my lappy* pretty much that's what i did everyday if i'm not rushing for class. i wouldn't do any greater if i were in class anyway. Always trying to do something different but i fail because i just ignore myself......



Haha... i'm posting crap again!! ignore me rubbish post :) why the heck u bother to read till the end anyway =x
just kinda emo after 'spying' some of my friends blog. mine was just below average
rate by topics, interest, language some even on layouts!!

3 comments:

wai leng said...

no wonder always say no class, don't like the course n all la... all bcoz of a word "lazy".. haha. Edi started. as wat u said.. stand till ya final breathe in the coll/uni! Get the cert & u r free! yaya~ sometimes, at our age, we tend to get lost easily! Actually now days i oso started to think, what i wanna do after this n so... what am i aiming for ... bla bla bla... but,for now..jus finish the path we are walking for 1st then only start to think... impossible to give-up halfway! :)

Carine Tan said...

:O i told u tue and wed no class is REAL....
just tat i skipped thursday class at times =x

is true tat i hated my course and made me lazy to attend XD

Evelyn Low said...

hey...a lot of ppl do feel tat their life is dead, aimless, pointless, purposeless, directionless, watever word u can think of...wat i feel is dat,u hav to step out of ur comfort zone..try new things, challenge urself, step into a world of faith.. set a goal n achieve it...
dats easily said than done rite..heee
but it helps..wah..i feel like a philosopher d!LOL

do take care ya!miss ya!i din get to meet u before leavin!sobz