Thursday 2 October 2008

+_+ pls slap me bak to reality

T_T OMG.... in less than 20 days i gotta hand in my assignment and stuff and in less than 30days
is end one my sem already, lets see what else... and its HALF OF MY FINAL YEAR.
what have i done?
...
.....
.......
OHH TOTALLY NOTHING!?!?!?
i thought of it last nite while i couldn't sleep.
YES I DID PRE-PLAN MY HOLIDAYS!!! to try to AT LEAST start on the minor assignment; TODAY IS THURSDAY.. HALF OF MY HOLIDAY TOTALLY GONE... what have i done?!!
CLING WAKE UP NOW...
=/ i did start looking into those questions... but i really need a kick start. 24hr assignment is not really my cup of "COFFEE". kinda stress for nothing actually... but i can feel the stress coming and i know its burning my ass soon.

i really cant wait to finish this dam final year of mine.... i hateeeeeee being myself (lazy-ess)

T_T toopid... so wanna quit this now

No comments: