Friday 18 July 2008

eh kawans

dear friends,
i know that u love me too much and love to invite me to ur parties , outing and even yam cha sessions.
i know that u guys have diff groups of friends, but u guys are from the same ex class we have together.
but there's one thing i still coulnt understand is why cant all of u kawans cant get together and talk together, why do u guys cannot hv parties outing yamcha sessions together as in joining in or also known as merge ur sessions together?....
i know u guys cant live without me.. XD
but i cannot split myself to two or even three.... i feel sorry for u guys when i say 'no' and is like not giving u guys some face or something... but hey... "both side of my hands are meat"
i hv tried to continuously going to boths side of diff group of ur parties... it works ok... but i try my best not to mention it and i dont wanna do it again....
and i always heard... " ohh she/he invited me too... but i guess other ppl there i'm not very closed to.. i dun think i'm going".... very lame =) but is ok to u... ur life ur friends u decide urself
i dono what's wrong with u guys... but i try my best to make it to join u guys... but seriously... if this happends again... i dono what can i do.. attend both? attend either one? or both i say no to...
=/ is hard to see ur friends again at uni life... others might be busy working or studying...
is even harder to keep saying no and stay at home (hehe.. i prefer staying at home... but is someone willing to pick me up.. i'd love to join u .. whahaha XD)

u dun be so perasan as if i was talking abt u...
no names are mention here...
---cookie being emo ------

No comments: