Wednesday 2 July 2008

FAIL MATHS for lv 2 sem 3

DAM... MATHS FAIL....*EMO*

=_= was expected... my first test i did badly (17/100 i guess)... 2nd so so... final exam... so so?
got 3 for it... i tot it suppose to be CF? not a BIG RED F? (1 lowest~ 15 highest)
i'm bored of this already... just hang on 9 months... and i'm off... i'm still thinking what should i do after that. continue for a double degree ( marketing?... but i hate writing essay; bad experience on a module taken at lv 1 ) or work? back to kudos? :) or something else that i had in mind...

well... today i went to register for my final year... payed a total of 8k+ for the fee =_= cant tell my parents that i fail and need a resit or re module... dun wan them to be disappointed + nags. this sem was my worst sem ever... due to myself working part-time at the beginning, was very distracted tat's y i quited kudos... to do my assignment + exams.. too bad i couldnt save maths T_T is ok.... HOPE they let me FAIL A MODULE .... if not mistaken they do let us fail a module in each year...

wasnt a big problem huh... but i still hv something in my mind tat keeps me thinking abt it... which was i wanted everything... but i cant tell what i exactly i want... +_+ this sux... wasnt in the mood.

-------------------------------------------------

hehe... i still can continue lv 3 and dun hv to resit or re module la... xD
just got '3' really emo =S

No comments: