Wednesday 3 September 2008

O_o meeting people via msn?

*read at ur own risk, i show no mercy*

lol i hv been mia from msn for like.... again... and awhile for now :) i on msn to chat with people i know and when i wanted to find someone i will be on, i wont be switching it on and wait for someone to pm me (away, busy mode unless i forgot to switch it off) , well yea i wont stuck my ass infront of my pc anymore doing nothing......
and know what? i did some spring cleaning in my msn contacts, deleted alots da strangers that added me randomly (150+ / 400++) dont ask, i got no idea myself how i approved so much.
hmm... i login at off-peek hours and some lamer ( no idea who is tat idiot that added me for nothing last time, i have already delete this fella long ago) pm-ed me :

idiot: hihi~ wah so late only on9?
me: hi
idiot: i'm veli loneli.. i no gf very long edi...
what u doing so late? not sleep?
me: nope
idiot: lol
haha
what is ur fs email?
me: i never login my friendster long ago
idiot: u got pic?
wei.. u can reply me faster or not?
show me la
i wan 2 see
me: sry i'm not interested in u :)
idiot: oo
what the heck! so despo ?
Opps i think i forgot to block this fella email. this is so lame =_='''
i cant believe there's such life-less people that can just add a contact in msn and trying his luck to get a gf? lol... if a girl can talk to him for more than 15mins... i guess she's good for taking a job as a PR in a pub or shes despo for something too =x
but seriously... when ever i see someone chat this way in msn, totally turns me OFF!

ONs for me is something like charms, attitude, thinking, language and... u don't want me to list all of them :) lol

kinda think of it... i "used" to randomly add people into my 'ICQ' , =_= was like... 8~9 years ago?
i bet u did the same too. now i got no freaking idea whats my number and pw
yeah, using '1'= want, one or '2' = to , too, two or '4' = for , four and lots more
i find it difficult to read it now.
Is like reading " ohh i got tat 1 2.... i get tat 4 u , u 1 it ?"
lol take that.

1 comment:

Harry said...

every people are just different. And maybe you should try on that. LOL!!!