Wednesday 17 September 2008

what a year for a mooncake festival

i was slacking as usual until i cant find anything to do!! ( getting my head out of thinking for my fyp and PMG assignment)
mooncake festival was just yesterday. dint have any fun at playing with candles and lantern coz it was raining in KL. was the most boring mooncake festival i ever had in life!! just a family dinner and tats all... 6 box of candle for my bros sis and 3 cousin from my dad's side came to my hse.
well, we used to go my mom's side to celebrate every year of my 20yrs of life! and i went up to my room and surf around , plus chatting with my online friends of coz. i hateeee my final year as i took majoring in software engineering T_T HATEEEEE

then... i was blogging around... click click click... look what have i found.... =_= freaks!! really expensive freaks!
http://deluxeduck.livejournal.com/

yea... LV MOONCAKE WTF.... i wonder how it tastes like... maybe the taste of luxury.

No comments: