Saturday 26 December 2009

Movie Review : Sherlock Holmes

today 'was' BOXING DAY! I'm not celebrating Christmas but i LOVE boxing day =P ( i went shopping today with my bro) i got myself a shirt, and a coat(just nice for me in the cinema, dam cold =_= raining outside, turn the hall freezing or issit just me with casual shorts) . cute and simple!

okay... my sis reco me to watch this movie Sherlock Holmes. (she watched last week with my parents! without telling me!!!!!!! opps i was working OT that day =X) i was like... sherlock holmes what movie was THATZ! my bro went looking for some 'part time' interview while i went for the cinema. his choice was sherlock holmes! i wanted to watch avatar in 3D so...i drop it. surprised that i could get good seats today 2hrs before showing time.
i was like 'blur' as usual, went in, have my seat, movie started. " EHHHH AH DI.. THIS GUY... IRON MAN RITE? " XD hahaha!!! yeah! i got no freaking idea whos the casts. ironman aka Robert Downey, Jr =) one of the actorsss i admired. i'm so in love with his killer looks, the way he speaks ( his scripts) , the way he looks in the eye, his moves flirt!, i totally thinks he is cute. opps.. man he is HWAT! *drools*

aiks!.. too much okay back to the movie... " GO WATCH IT IF U LIKE ROBERT DOWNEY!!!"
XD haha not be to a spoiler here.
i felt its nice for you who like detective , suspense , mystery, fan of sherlock holmes stories. ohh i have read some of sherlock holmes while in skool, dont compare. its a m-o-v-i-e with some fight scene *thumbs up* taken place in dirty old dark London. i BET there's sherlock holmes II. ironman II is coming!~ XD

ohhh i just love the scene Robert Downey, Jr naked on bed, with handcuffs on ..... XD LOL!!!

=_= paid my phone bill this morn. they BLOCK ME on CHRISTMAS MORN! and for the 2nd time this month WTF!

No comments: