Sunday 20 December 2009

soon gone 2009

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG AGO IT HAS BEEN ABANDONED.

No one really reads my blog anyway :) i so wanna learn how to create template for blog skin. it would be so much better if someone could create a customize skin for me. gee gee geee

had been started working few like a few months by now. feeling so bored! not with my work but my life! plain boring, woke up rush to work, after work , stuck in traffic for awhile, and i'm home again; same next morn. i'm like totally need da save some $$ for my darling GF1. waiting for memory card =/

and suddenly i miss my days traveling in Thailand and Singapore. i love to travel alot. just cant wait what next my dad gonna plan for CNY trip. well, he suggested going to Egypt (doubt that it would be successful, going away from home in CNY!. since he already 'cheated' my feeling going singapore to visit my relative THEN HE SAID HE GOT PROJECT ON!! TURN ME OFF ALOT *EMO*

just had a supper with my buddies, planing for xmas week. i'm in a dilemma! should i? i wanted to attend my aunt's mini family gathering =/ i guess they would ask about my bros' gf. then relate to me. asking common questions like... no dates? where ur bf?... i'm so hate these questions! *takes out GF1.. " I NO BF.. BUT I GOT ONE GF!"* =P

okay enough.. i'll keep it for next post

No comments: