Monday 3 November 2008

again, i'm ok now

guys! thx for the concern on my previous posts that i had made under a very stress and emo situation :) thinking back i was just trying to release my stress ( tats my way of doing it since i hv " hard time" sharing it with people around me) please dont take it personally. and stop asking me what had happened. including private IM. yes i still hate to take to a person that talks nothing and keeps whining on nothing. the most irritating thing is someone keep coming to bug me for some simple problem which is solvable by me giving up something that i have already bored of doing. why stress on it? if is such a simple thing... i dont mind, like i care for it, duh!!?
went to get my idol's album today, then i was thrilled.... 'woah~ the limited edition metal case~!! i must get it!!' i saw it in speedy i was like hooked ( i was with my aunt , accompany her going to the hypermarket to get her dog's pet food after my dinner with my family past sunday) i just grap it and the cashier print me the bill.... rm8x.xx i paid her... then i ask... " i tot theres some limited editon gift comes along with this limited edition case?" then she said... " ohh soli, only for pre-order customers onli. eu kan hab tis poster".....i said " this is the limited edition case i brought rite? should have come along with the accurate set of limited edition gift?" she said..." no wor... " ..... =_=''' got scammed rm 4x... moral of the story... ask before buying... and never buy in speedy... (if i'm not mistaken their pricing is a bit higer than others too).... the only conditon to buy in speedy is, when you are looking for some very 'limited' edition and rare to find it in some random music store. example: the secret album tat my idol secret movie =p . cost me abt rm 1xx back then, well it was worth it for the music quality was excellent.
here is part of my collection =D
got it from speedy =x

*bed time*

No comments: