Tuesday 11 November 2008

LOW-CLASS idiots robbed my car!

*read in ah lian style for enjoyment*
walao yday la.. my ah ma and ah pa went tmm(tian mi mi = pak tor) at bkt jalil park the park with 3 lake one... they suddenly sampat wan go walk there for one hour say wan keep fit.. they sure park at the front parking at the main entrance of the park lo.. then ah when my ah ma come out of the car she saw many broken glass on the floor. she told my ah pa liao!.. but my ah pa say nvm.. lets go walk la... then my mama feel weird la of coz... she saw a man with a loius vuitton bag... she told me the bag she see the handle also know is FAKE coz the color a bit fade. then nvm la.. then go walk untill 7+ like tat la... sky also dark liao, dono what the fark they wan go walk there on weekday... never meet robber before la.. then walk bak to my car see the passenger sit mirror kena pecah.. then my treasure box kena open and all my petrol bill scatter on the seat... what de fark la.. curi all my rm1 notes ( parking money!) kira kira abt rm 40++ got.. with coins also... kns.. also curi my ah ma handphon.. lucki la my ah ma phone louya... then both of them happy happy go pasar malam summore... walao... like tat also can. then come bak....
" AH LINNNNNGGGGG.... come down la "
' wadddd?"
" ur car mirror pecah la u got anything in ur car or not?"
" ohh.. no.. " ...." where both of u go?"
" ohh pasar malam"
-.-.... beh tahan both of u la... say me say ting not clear.. both of u like say liao = never say

alright, done with the story
i was kinda tired yesterday coz i dint had a good sleep on monday. so then they said my car was in this condition i was like.... " O_o? okie" i dint really felt anything at all. why? reason was my car is like a rubbish bin. going to all the dirty place with my car. who use it? MY MOM... going to the market, going to school to fetch my bros and sis, going to the park for jogging and going out with my car on rainy days. reason is... " ohh ur car smaller and cheaper and dirtier and looks broken" let me ask another question back... WHO USES MY CAR TO DO ALL THESE THINGS?
=_= all i did was taking my car out at night or going to college. how much 'dirt' i will bring into my car since i only sit on the diver's seat. the logic she had is that i have to clean my car, like i'm ur maid to do all ur shyt that u left behind? *additional: MY CAR IS NOT LEATHER SEAT!! sweat , water, dirt can stain my car seat very well and .... my car is smelly coz of sweat + the food u used my car to 'tapau' food?!! +_+ i'm so tired of this mindless and unlogical arguing... tats y i dun even bother discussing this crap with my parents...
moral of the story is never leave anything in my car as if like ur own hse area....
mom's reaction after : freak out as usual and keep nagging over it
dad's : ----none-----
mine': not much... dont really bother too since they had already sent my car to replace the broken mirror.
total RM stolen: less than rm100
total RM spend for repair : rm150

2 comments:

FireWire said...

my car also being "break into", not by force though, must be my mindlessness that causes it. someone's RM30 sun shade and my RM80 jacket cardigan being stolen. well, a lesson to be learn. yes, i dont wash my car and it's quite messy yet ppl want to grab whatever they can. time is really bad now. sheesh!

Carine Tan said...

=_= ..... i just cant believe they wan my mama's lousy hand phone..
i myself dont put valuable things in my car. my total lost is still rm0
.. unless i found out that i lost something =x