Saturday 28 March 2009

END of the BOSS nitemare?

seriously i dont think i did well or what i expected on my FYP
i was rushing for things to be done
i'm slow at doing it
what did i miss out ?
- my doc, implementation part i just anyhow find some funny codes with the screen shot of the system... paste and explain a lil, no full codes, no full picture
- testing part, believe me i'm a great liar
- conclusion, wasted 2 pages of rubbish writings
- language - i hope i did well on my report of nothingness!
- Q analysis, partly i think i did ok, the rest was like... nvm
- i screw up the whole doc with some numbering in the beginning of tittle and empty in the end, but i hv 'try' to made an content page looks as 'nice' as possible
- my reference was a disaster (dun ask... i guess if i pass this i should "tong kai bai san" sry mei... i hv to kill ur chicks)
- my system proposal was nothing special, just manage to 'bluff' my supervisor on some functions
- the beginning part doesn't looks great at all to cover my FYP backside
- thank god i have made + - 15k of miserable words in my life
i have never felt happy.. i'm such a great liar with reference and citations to support my lies ( see i'm such a pro at this for 4 yrs already)

in the end i hv managed to get to apiit on time to print + bind my docs, it manage to pile up to 100 pages++ (full text of coz, i decided to take out some un'reference'ed images out coz i got no time to find where the heck that img i got it from) went to the 'shop' i was there waitting for my doc to be bind, then tat guy mess up mine and bind someone else's instead of mine FIRST... it was 1845 when i reached the lvl1 floor of the 'shop' i was there.. was waiting.. and someone that came by 1850 got to hand in his fyp first instead of mine at 1905... WTF WTF WTFFFFF

*emo*
but i would love to tank thanks my friends who helped me alot
bright - thx for sending me a demo of ur doc and gantt chart, w/o them i cant finish on time!!
jack - a big thanks for u to help me on my c#
someone call himself TAN AH BUI - thx for asking me back questions (alot of question) on my 'DELETE' function code when its not working well, for entertaining me the most and also on my survey
tony - thx for teaching me how to start my UML diagrams and spare a nite of rushing FYP and helping me a bit on the server side
jasmine- thx for helping me spread the survey link!
gling - thx for entertaining me when i was sometime a bit sot sot u were always there!
cyrus - thx for entertaining me also @ msn when i was too stress to continue my FYP
HONG!!! - thx alot for buying the tic!! whaha SEE U SOON!! remember our date k~
my friends who helped me on things i cant do, replacing me and talked to me when i was not happy.. well, another big thank you to all and also on the survey who made up 50 of real people clicking on the link
(special thx to my virtual and not so virtual friends - kane, kat, lisa, bjtard, cheok, bell mama, keo, ying , smelly bin [for always being here for the pass 4 years =D, dear kane and bjtard... if u are reading this... f u both!) my vice president and kev thx for the hottest gossips and supporting me =x)

if i dint list down ur name i'm really sorry! i will tank thank you personally

my mama - thx for not asking me to do something when i said i'm busy
my papa - thx for not asking me to turn on ur www.4D.com
my mei- thx for not disturbing me, helped mama when i was busy
my jun- thx for helping me play rock legend =x and buying me lunch!
my bro - thx for hosting ur 18th bday party at home and made me helping with all the stuff and u dint even thx me for helping in ur freaking blog, thx ur useless unhelpful fren like u instead, thx god i hv a bro like u

who else i'm missing...
some few people for bugging me thx for bugging me
some few people for not helping when i ask for help thx for giving me more problems, ur help is truly not helping.. thx!
and all the people i know who doesnt really helped me at all thx for not helping =D
aiks.. i should hv include this into my FYP doc "acknowledgment" page!!

dam ccsd... ur the mini boss i'm gonna catcha soon
i'm not gonna take ur re-sit or re-module !!
i'm at least gonna take 6 from u!! betta watcahout

No comments: