Monday 2 March 2009

'very late' spring cleaning

=_= i have lost my Bluetooth device and i have ALSO lost my wireless mouse for my lappy...
i somehow arrange my room today and found some cutie figurine i brought while i was at Hong Kong few year back from a gacha machine! =D check it out....

it only cost RM5 after conversion. which was very cheap compare to getting it here in malaysia. which cost about rm8~rm10 each, in bad quality. these look more solid compare to those u get here. saw the blue thing behind most of every photo? =D thats blooQkazoo my sis get it for me when she went to taiwan with my parents =_= oh yea my cutie gacha figurines are not FOR SALE. hehe lets see what else i have to show...


ohh here is a small tiny gift from a cute boy from the orphanage ( when i went on an event for charity somewhere end of last year 08'), a very sweet cute lil boi name thigger (tig-ger not the one from winnie the pooh) he gave this to me as a reward after i 'helped' him colour his 'sand art' ( this fella took more than 5 pieces back) while he busy playing other games.





the size and price of the item doesnt matter. is the sincerity that counts. after helping 10 kids and one return with a sincere gift, i felt happy and i'm so proud to show off to anyone i know =D

2 comments:

Harry said...

awwwww.. that clip is so meaningful. can you give it to me? xD

Carine Tan said...

XD what for? it has no special meaning for u.

*lock my treasure chest*