Sunday 1 March 2009

never change?

i'm always in class on time =D

ok that wasnt true =X i'm always late since... since u know me. but something has changed. many things has change actually. i have see things on a different perspective and have notice that sometime explaining too much made me tired of it. i rather just look away and leave it for them to settle. in the another way round, i was at fault again. WHATS WRONG?!!? 'do this also u kena scold, never do also kena scold' cant u just finish the work u should do since we are sharing it under the same roof. u were there cant u just do it? wtf. i really hate to answer the phone. i'll just ignore all the calls till u guys pick it up. its always been me me me me and me. theres never u guys u guys u guys u guys and u guys... just today, i did help, and u took all the credits. i just kept quiet. but hey... u dont have to flame me up huh? u think i'm sitting there playing games? i hope i can play. i hope i can just relax but no i'm not i'm freaking stress on completing my stuff in less than 20days left. i stop playing games since last month. (opps ok exclude tat i play to rest my brain awhile)
they came back from their trip today and giv me tat face again. HUH? with that look that i'm a freeloader? ur exams so u have more priority than i do? how abt my project and assignment that i'm doing since i woke up in the morning rushing for tuesday to show it to my supervisor that i targeted for 70% completeness which i have only like 10%written 60% unwritten, u have ur plans , i dont have any? do i need to show u my plans?
sigh.............. W H A T E V E R!

i had enough! *points* u u u and u... stop treating me as a kid, stand in my shoe, sit on my chair, see the things on my way. u will know how do i feel..

- searching for my bluetooth usb device to upload some photo via phone!-

No comments: