Friday 20 March 2009

Ex- Pan-Fee-Seous

*=x just some random tittle*
its 4am in the morning, i had been 'editing' my FYP system started at yday's afternoon after i pick up my bros from 'The Mines'. Jun get a sandwich@subway for me with took him for like less than 10mins before my arrival, y cant he do it? that i have to wait for him for like another 20mins+? i hate hate and hate waiting for someone without telling me how long i should wait for him. i hate to call someone that couldnt answer my call when i need him urgently... yes i'm bias and i still hated him... thx jun for his treat that cheers me up a lil while waitting.. coz i'm hungry =x
i'm like trying to stay away from McD coz the scale had rise again T_T.. nuuuuu!!!

maybe coz i'm stressed sometime and i feel hungry at few times faster =x

i'm excited yet panic and feeling nauseous

i'm excited coz in about a week more... my FYP burden will be over, my assignment will be completed

i'm also excited to see my darlings at www.coach.com =X i had set my eyes on some of these cutie lil darlings to be mine soon; will try to poison my mama on these... since she wanna get another one for herself... so.. i can pick up those i like and tell her.. use ur current one.. whahahah... DARLINGS ARE NEVER TOO MUCH!!

i'm stressed to finish everything ASAP
i'm excited and stressed coz my system is 80% done today and urged to finish all the functions by tomorrow to show it to my supervisor

i'm feeling panic coz my fyp due date is by wed next week on the 25
i'm stresssssed and panic coz my assignment due date is 5 days after the due date of my fyp

few days back.. i got a sms from a fren of mine that sound like this
dear all. my beloved father xxx(fren's dad's name) and ur dearest close friend now is in a great chronic of illness which he tempo suffer from brain dead n rite now coma in sjmc icu. i m here looking for ur wishes, pray n regards to him. plz spread me ur love to wake him up. tq

huh? wtf is this... i sent a late reply " what happend?" it dint reply me
i'm not sure is this a joke or not, but i dont wanna remind myself of what happened to my uncle and a friend of mine. mayb u can say that i'm inhuman, i dont really care if he is real or not. if ur dead, i still hv to life on, in short...

heck care

u wanna feel sad.. when someone die or something.. a person u dun get to see everyday, not even close to u... wtf u feeling sad for? knowing a person .. so what?
just open the newspaper... u can see someone passed away or even better killed in an accident... or suicide (reminds me of some girl killed herself and made it to the top story in forum, and theres actually someone feel very sad for her... and scolded me for saying something; wait till someone from ur real life die, u will cry for a week? month? year? forever?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------



=.= gosh... i cant wake up for friday classes... my phone's alarm nudges until batt. run dry LOL
what i did today was... trying to get some of my system function to work.. but dam it.. it keeps giv me something i least expected. it worked... partly work...
so mayb i call my system partly working ClingFTP.... i love to program i love to code i love doing all this
i'm celebrating every function working with a sip of icy carlsberg !!!

No comments: